Below you will find more detailed information on what cookies are, what type are used in this website, how to disable them in your browser or how to block their installation by third parties.
- Ensure that webpages work properly.
- Save user preferences such as the selected language or font size.
- Get to know the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information such as the visited pages or how long the user has stayed on them.
Typology, purpose and implementation
Cookies, depending on their degree of permanency, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when their goal has been achieved (e.g. that the user remains identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, based on their purposes, cookies can be classified as:
- Technical: These are those required for the proper functioning of the page. They are usually generated when the user gains access to the website or starts a session on it and are used to identify him/her on such site with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if he/she leaves the web, browser or device and returns to it later, he/she will still remain identified. In this way his/her surfing will be easier and he/she will not have to identify himself/herself once more.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or sections of the website.
- Improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of the website by, for example, saving the settings of specific services or the items in the shopping cart.
- Customizable: These cookies allow the user to specify or personalize some features of the webpage’s general options such as choosing the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Advertising: These collect details on the advertisements shown to users of the website. There are two types:
- Anonymous: They only gather information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, even if the user does not visit such website, that is, he/she is not expressly identified.
- Personalized: They gather personal details of the web’s user on behalf of a third party so these advertising slots can be customized.
- Analytical: These collect details on the browsing experience of the website’s user, most often anonymously, although sometimes they can uniquely and unmistakably identify the user in order to obtain reports on the interest shown in the services offered by the website.
If the user so wishes it, it is possible to stop accepting the cookies of the browser or of a specific service.
All modern browsers will allow you to change the cookies settings. Such adjustments can be usually carried out by clicking on the “Options” or “Preferences” rubrics of the browser’s menu.
- Thebrowser’s settings, for instance::
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other tools provided by third parties, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on every website they visit and disable them (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
What happens when you disable cookies?
Some functions or services may be disabled or subject to a different than expected performance when it comes to, for example, remain as an identified user, keep your purchases in the “shopping cart” of an electronic merchant or collect details on the user’s location, among others.
Cookies used in this website
Below you will see a list with the cookies used on this website, where a criterion relating to the “intrusiveness level” according to a scale from 1 to 3 is applied:
- Level 1: refers to cookies strictly necessaryto deliver the service requested by the user.
- Level 2: refers to (anonymous) performance cookiesrequired to manage content and browsing, of which only their existence needs to be reported.
- Level 3: refers to cookies managed by third partiesthat allow to track the user when he/she visits any websites that are not owned by BINIGRAU VINS I VINYES S.L.. They can usually be classified as advertising and analytical cookies, which uniquely and clearly identify the user.
Additional guarantees and revocation of the acceptance
BINIGRAU VINS I VINYES S.L. does not accept any liability for the contents and accuracy of the privacy policies that relate to the components from third parties that can be found on this website.
As an additional safeguard, the registering of cookies on this website may be subject to the Cookies Acceptance by the user during the website’s visit, their installation or the updating of the used browser, and such